Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WIWW- The Drive Around Mom

When I wasn’t nursing sick kids this past week, I feel like I was driving them all around. To school, to the library, to karate, to gymnastics, to the doctor, so comfy clothes were in order.
IMG_7571IMG_7566IMG_7569
Here I am with my, “this is so silly face.”IMG_7594

The details: plaid shirt-target merona, plum shirt-brass plum nordstrom, jeans- old navy, boots- uggs from australia
IMG_7617IMG_7602IMG_7609
details: vest- old navy, long sleeve tee- gap, jeans- old navy, uggs

I find myself buying more clothes from Old Navy than the Gap these days. Gap always seems to be so depressing with their clothes; the colors and their waif models are just so dreary. I miss the All-American Gap. Has anyone else thought this?

Two things I’ve noticed since starting these WIWW posts. I always were my hair down now… boring. That’s what prompted yesterday's post. And I need to accessorize more. I know I always par down when I have an infant: no chunky necklaces, no dangly earings, and no wedding ring (I always seem to cut their faces so I just don’t wear it for the first year.) Band only. But now that we’re planning a first birthday its time to change that. Anyone have a favorite accessory right now?

pleated poppy

7 comments:

Barb said...

I love your comfy driving around kids clothes! And I was thinking the same thing about myself...I always wear my hair down. Except on the weekends - then it's always up. Cute as always!

Lori: Teacher Turned Mommy said...

cute clothes. I always have my hair up or back I find it so much easier, but that's me (o:

have a great week

Traci said...

Just my style! Very comfy and practical for a busy mom!

Jennifer said...

I almost bought that plaid shirt at Target the other day! Cute! Love the Uggs!

I think Gap is blah also.. I haven't been impressed at all lately.

Heather said...

Cute outfits. I love the puffy vest and I totally agree about GAP clothes. They make me sad. I always wear my hair up and have to force myself to wear it down. Funny the habits we get into!

Jensamom23 said...

Super cute "running around" clothes. My favorite accessory lately is my circular necklace with my kidnicks names...I wear it all the time. Have a great day!

Heather said...

BTW...I wrote you back about the book. :)