Made this for dinner a while back. It was really good and it was gone before I knew it. Trying to find something to make for dinner other than the usual chicken? This was a hit for my guys.
Buffalo Pizza Recipe:
1 pizza dough ( I got the Pillsbury right next to the biscuits in a tube thingy)
1-2 cups mozzarella cheese (I just cut up about 8 cheese sticks)
1.5 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/3 buffalo sauce (bottled near hot sauce)
3 stalks celery
1. Prepare pizza dough as directed on package.
2. Combine shredded chicken and buffalo sauce in a small bowl.
3. Cover pizza crust with mozzarella.
4. Add chicken to the top of cheese and then bake.
5. With about 3 minutes left, remove and top with ranch dressing to your tastes.
You could of course add blue cheese crumbles for a more traditional taste.
I also didn’t know how the chunk would like the buffalo sauce so at the very end of the pizza I just added plain shredded chicken with cheese. It was all gone. Like real quick.