Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello, again...

I've started a few projects around the house. Its like I've got ADD or ADHD, again. Haven't had it in about two years. Then a few weeks ago, about the time I was reading Twilight non-stop, my brain was on overdrive but I was so engrossed in the books I didn't pay it much attention. A few days ago an annoying friend came back to visit after two years! And well, its one of those things where you don't really like this "friend" but somehow their visit comes about once a month and you just have to throw up your hands and say "Staying a while?"

Aynhow, my energy is back, and that is a good thing. Pictures forthcoming... something about moving a desk (in the midst of my ADHD) and not connecting the cords right or something. Oh and I did the same thing with the phone...

2 comments:

Tawny said...

Thank you so so so so so much for the delicious dinner on Monday night! Scott is NUTS, it was DELICIOUS!!! We'll have to see get together soon!

Mrs. C... said...

Right now I have ADD or ADHD too. I am thinking paint is in my VERY near future.