Thursday, June 18, 2009

Decorraging- Adding a little red

Here is a small peak of what I've SLOWLY been working on in my office/living/play/greatroom. Yes, we have an all- in-one room. Something about two kids taking over our house and needing bedrooms. Anywho, these are my little red accents, thus far.

Birdcage, courtesy of Mom's garage, it was some awful forest green.
I bought this Waverly toile, totally overpriced (even with the coupon), but it was one of those wide ones so I have enough left over to make a pillow. If only I knew how to turn that sewing machine on...
This shelf is another swipe from Mom's house. I love it.

And that is about all of the red I've added. Now that Mr. Dunbar is home I'll have more time to spend on making things look pretty rather than just trying to keep kids fed, bathed, and entertained.
Have a happy day and if you haven't already, take the typing quiz below.
I want to send someone some shiny OPI nail polish for their fingers or toes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the next lettered cottage :) So cute & I can't wait to see the final result :)

patty said...

i love red, and yours is rich,rich red! so pretty... now, if i could just find my floor to sweep it!! :)

Jules from "The Roost" said...

LOVE anything thats painted red! Great job!

cathy said...

Red is my color--love it! And please, Mrs. Dunbar...give us some bloggy tutorial on photos (yours are gorgeous!) and how you get columns changed, etc. See? You're still a teacher and we need you!

Tawny said...

ooo ooo ooo, I like the red! Great job! Great garage sale find too!

The Pleasures of Homemaking said...

I love red and red toile is my favorite!

Good luck to you in the give-a-way!

Manuela

Mrs. C... said...

I can't wait to see it in person!!! Very cute!