Friday, September 10, 2010

Yard Sale’n

I’m having a yard sale today. Been purging the house all week and loading all of the junk in the living room. This is only one small corner, plus what’s in the garage. I love to get rid of things that are not useful, or are "old," or well, are just taking up small space. I think I have something like 50 empty hangers in my closet now. Hmm, maybe I'll take a picture of that later. Trying to make space for a new person is going to be a challenge, this is only the starting point.
IMG_5350IMG_5351
It seems purging and getting rid of stuff the cool thing to do this week.


Have you read these great links?
Thought for the Day by Daisy Cottage
Wastfulness of Decluttering
A Lean and Lovely Closet
I have no problem cleaning things out, I just hope someone else will buy them, otherwise everything is off to the Goodwill. Wish me luck.
~mrs. dunbar

4 comments:

Dina said...

Well...well...well Mrs. Dunbar...
It looks as if you are the WINNER on the brag bling & bows giveaway!!!! Yay! Go to my etsy shop (dinaross09.etsy.com) and start filling your cart worth of $40 of goodness:-) If you have any custom ideas... shoot me a convo:-)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm guessin' one of the 'mrs.' necklaces will be on your list???? LOL! Don't forget, if you'd rather have any of them on a bracelet, I can do that too:-)
Happy Shopping ... and Happy Friday
And... good luck with your yard sale:-) You wanna come organize me next?:-)

Michelle said...

Good luck on your yard sale, we have one coming up in a couple of weeks. My garage is getting cramped. How are you feeling?

{cindy} said...

Hi there,
Just found your blog from Nancy's...I think!:) You know how blog surfing can go!:)
Good luck with your yard sale. I love a good clean out and purge session in the house. Thanks for the links too...I am always looking for clean it out inspiration!:)
Enjoy the day,
Cindy

I'm your newest follower and look forward to reading your older posts.

Seizing My Day said...

I love to clean and sort and have yard sales... now if I could figure out how to do it with my naughty never ending puppy madness life!! :) he he! Hope the sale goes well!