Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Riding Around in Circles

My life this week, as spoken through Bogie:

I’ve been riding around in circles all week.

Emptying one closet here, cleaning one drawer there, creating a list over here, making a mess over there. Jan 009

Going round and round and round. In circles.Jan 024 

Thinking, “Oh man, I’ve got to get this done too, I guess I’ll go back over there.”Jan 017

It’s been tough and frustrating and there is a mess everywhere. Our house looks like a disaster zone. Again.  Jan 018

Organized disaster.

Sort of.Jan 019

Makes me feel like this!Jan 013

But I’m going to keep going.

Trudging through the trenches of closets, dressers, drawers and cabinets.

Pushing just a little bit. Not too too much.

Jan 026

There’s a prize at the end of the tunnel.

Sunshine someday soon. Jan 030 

For today we are going to leave the piles of junk out and enjoy our day

because

today is Mr. Dunbar’s Birthday.

Happy Birthday Daddy!

And who wanted to see this silly grin?

  Jan 028

~mrs. dunbar

12 comments:

jules said...

That toothless smile is adorable...

Megan said...

That bike is totally cool! I feel the same way. I am under pressure to get things ready to move, and I want to organize at the same time. Then my daughter has been at home sick for two days and all I want to do is lay on the couch with her! Help!

jen@odbt said...

Organized disaster...that's a great way to describe how I feel. Happy Birthday to Mr. D! I love your January header.

Lori said...

such a cute smile and got to love when just going around in a circle on the bike is enough to bring the smile. Happy Birthday to your man

Simply...Me said...

yes get ready for that baby!!!!! Happy Birthday Scott form all of us. :)

Seizing My Day said...

Happy birthday to your man! Love love the analogy! ;) Fabulous pics!!

and yep... I think I feel like I fell off the bike after going around in circles for so long! gotta get back on the bike and start riding those circles again... my house is in major need...

Ashley said...

Sounds like you are nesting like me!;) That bike is too cute, and I love the new header!

Martha said...

those pictures are sooooo adorable of him....oh his smile and expressions! and you sure are nesting:)

It's Grace said...

Oh my gosh...can HE get ANY cuter?

Amber said...

Where have you been? Hope you are doing alright? Probably getting everything in order for that sweet baby! I would love to take the boys to play sometime soon! Let me know a time that would work...seriously! :)

Lori said...

I feel exactly the same way! Funny how organizing makes *such* a big mess. I'm looking forward to the end product, too!

Happy Sunday.

Cathy said...

are you okay, my dear? miss you...