1 day ago
Monday, January 9, 2012
These shots were taken a while back, I thought they looked nice. Suffice it to say this will be a random post.
1. The pomegranates were from my grandma’s tree. I love pomegranates. Don’t really appreciate the mess, but after the work of de-seeding them, they rarely disappoint.
2. It is 75 degrees here. I wore flips for most of the weekend. Can somebody let Mother Nature know that even in Southern California, 75 degrees is not winter weather? Not really complaining, but still.
3. Did anyone watch the Broncos/Steelers game yesterday? We’re not really big football fans around here, but we are Tim Tebow fans and we were rooting for him.
4. My mom started using the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred last week. She was cracking me up saying she found muscles she didn’t know she had. That’s how Jillian rolls. Love it when a workout makes you feel like that.
5. My baby has two teeth. Only top teeth, no bottom ones. His smile is so cute. I’ll try and catch it this week.
6. I’m thinking some photos of what I’m actually writing about would make sense here. Oh well.
7. I saved all my pennies and got Mr. Dunbar brand new iPhone for Christmas. Well it cam in late last week and he’s a happy guy right now, playing with it, tweaking it, and ordering all sorts of gadgets and gismos for it. Okay, it was a cover and some screen protectors but still. He deserves it.
And that is as much random as I can muster right now. What’s going on with you?
Written by Mrs. Dunbar on Monday, January 09, 2012