Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Did you think I fell off the face of the earth?

Well, I took an impromptu blogging hiatus. Not really by choice, or busyness, or for any real matter, for that fact. It just happened.

So, guess what? Something really did bite the dust.

Under my house.

Seriously.

A raccoon.

Our house reeked for a week.

A dead rotting animal was under the house.

Thank goodness for dad’s. Mine came over and got it out. Saved me over a hundred bucks and some sanity.  A lot of sanity.

The smell is finally gone.

UGh.

Moving on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bogie just finished up another round of gymnastics.

IMG_9032IMG_9035IMG_9037IMG_9038IMG_9042IMG_9036IMG_9073

The Chunk, which happens to be the skinniest Dunbar baby, discovered the joy of the park swing as being pushed by his older brothers. Which I might add are not gentle pushers. He loved it. 

IMG_9115IMG_9116IMG_9117

I just liked this shot. IMG_9121

Monkey earned his t-shirt for the 100 Mile Club he’s part of at school. I sent Mr. Dunbar a text with a picture of the t-shirt, he texted back, “I hiked Mt. Rubidoux and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.” ha. IMG_9127IMG_9128

Don’t they look so big? IMG_9133

Chums.

Catch up with you real soon.

8 comments:

{cindy} said...

I know how those blogging breaks can be!!:)
loving those swing shots..that smile! goodness:)
and yes they are all growing way too fast...how does that happen?:
have a happy day

sorry about the raccoon, and yes, dad's rock!!

SZM said...

Well hello! I think there is something in the bloggy air. It is an epidemic!

Ashley said...

Those boys are too cute! I've decided Im going to blog guilt free...if I don't blog for a while, I'm not going to let it stress me out!;) glad y'all are doing well!;)

Lori said...

a bloggy break from time to time is a good thing. looks like things are going well with you and your crew. hope you don't have any more creatures decide to crawl under your house

Megan said...

So glad you're back!

Guess what I got in the mail today? :)

Nicolle said...

Your boys are all so darn cute. They have the best smiles. You can tell they have a happy life!

Feeling for you about that raccoon. Yuck. So glad it's taken care of.

Sarah said...

How gross, the smell of dead animals is rotton. Our dog finds great pleasure in rolling in something dead and then she stinks, it's disgusting! Anyway, just look at your handsome boys, they have such gorgeous happy faces. I pray you have a relaxed weekend and that you will feel real refreshed. xxx

Mrs. C... said...

Blog while you can friend.....I can't seem to find the time!