Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why is it?

that when I look online or through a catalogue I am always, and I mean always, attracted to the expensive shoes. It NEVER fails. The Anthropolgie catalogue came the other day. Look at what I chose...
Price Tag: $178.

Price Tag: $198


Pricey, yes. Definitely out of my current budget.
(Just needed to reassure Mr. Dunbar that I understand this.)


Now I know you may be thinking, well it was the Anthropologie catalog, everything is expensive and it is, but man do I love those shoes.


So instead I went to Target and picked up a pair of Mossimo pumps.




Easy fix.

No picture, Couldn't transfer it over. Link is above.

6 comments:

jen@odbt said...

I got the same pair. I can't wait until it's warm enough to warm them :)

Anonymous said...

I know! I am the same way. There can be 100 versions of something (shoe, dress, couch, accessory, hair brush(!) and I will ALWAYS go for the most expensive. Champagne taste on beer budgets. Guess that's us.

*I have a fridge magnet that reads "Born for Limos--Forced to Carpool" But I am a happy carpooler :)

Glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I like the target pair better. :) I am the same way, most of the time, I pick the most expensive :)

Ali said...

I'm in the same boat lady!! It stinks. I'm still trying to convince my hubby to let me stay home 3 weeks longer.... he's starting to consider it I think- or he's just making me think it cuz he's sick of hearing about it!! LOL

Those shoes at Target are really cute. I may have to head over there!

patty said...

it never ceases to amaze me... i think it's a gift, to be able to choose the most expensive thing as your favorite... wonder what that says about us?! makes the sales all the more rewarding! love TJMaxx...

Anonymous said...

You like the nicer things because your a PRINCESS! Love, MOM
PS... Order ONE of the NICER pair of shoes and give us the bill.