Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Friday

Just thought I’d share a few smiles with you because its Friday.July 522

This little Champ really does smile quite often and laugh, oh man does he laugh. That belly gut laugh that makes you smile because its so dang cute and deep coming out of this little body. Our only hang-up is that he despises the camera, but he gave me a few cheeky grins yesterday and I thought I’d share them with you. July 528

In this picture I think he looks like his dad, the long cheek to cheek smile and squinty eyes.July 532

And in this picture I think he looks more like me, open mouthed smile.July 533

And in this picture, well, this is just him.

Gnawing on his thumb.

Smile hidden beneath that chunky arm. July 519

And these, well these are just the cutest little feet ever.July 537

We’ve had such a busy week. Lots of pictures taken, tons of fun had by all, I just haven’t gotten my act together to get them together to post. Soon.

We are off to the dentist today to see Dr. Crystal. Whom we love so much.

Praying for no cavities!

Have a beautiful day. And remember to smile, it just might make someone’s day!

~mrs. dunbar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!

Lori said...

so cute, glad you were finally able to catch a smile on film

The Loyal Mortgage Guy said...

such a darling! I love him!

--Erica

Megan said...

Sweetness.

Genn said...

He's such a cutie pie!

Hope there was no cavities to report.

:)