Saturday, October 22, 2011

5 Things of Dunbar Boy Happenings This Week

As always my life revolves around these 3 guys. So here are 5 happenings from our week.

1. Trying to get some decent shots of this guy. Never happens.IMG_2746

2. It’s fall. That means football.IMG_2814

3. Mr. Larry, our neighbor, pulled Monkey’s first tooth out. It was hanging on by a thread. This is the reenactment, and his hands were clean. The Tooth Fairy brought $5. Is that fair?IMG_2821

4. I slammed Bogie’s fingers in the car door. We were dropping him off at pre-school. I thought they were broken and I couldn’t even bring myself to look at them. I grabbed the baby and Bogie and headed straight for the Preschool office. Thank goodness those ladies were not even fazed and had lots of words of encouragement for me. Fingers are fine. IMG_2689

5. A nice surprise arrived in the mail. A card from the Northern Cousins. My boys love to get mail. Absolutely love it.

IMG_2721

Now you’re all caught up.

Have a good weekend.

~mrs. dunbar

8 comments:

Mrs. C... said...

Sounds like a perfectly good week to me! Glad you're hanging in there!

Genn said...

Oh you poor thing with the fingers in the car door incident. I'd have not been able to look either! Glad he is ok!
And the mail, so cute. My Gma just sent my girls halloween invites to a party at her house and they were SO excited to each get their own mail. Love that.

Megan said...

I love the tooth reenactment! How cute is Mr. Larry? $5 is fair, I think. We used to do two gold coins, a note from the tooth fairy sprinkled with fairy dust. Here, we don't have a printer for the note, no gold coins and I forgot the dust. We lost a tooth here this week and I had to scrounge for two US dollars! So my advice - keep it simple!

{Glad the fingers are okay!}

Anonymous said...

I've smashed a couple of fingers too. The story is to painful for me to tell. Let's just say I know how you feel!

Lori said...

ouch! glad his fingers are ok, I'm sure it hurt you as much as him. $5 for a tooth, umm the tooth fairy won't be that generous at our house I think.

SZM said...

Oh, so glad the fingers are okay!

{cindy} said...

Wow...your tooth fairy rocks! We only get a $1!!:)
Sorry about the fingers. Looks like a lot of us have been there.
love your little happenings
have a happy day

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! i cant believe how fast your baby boy is growing! they all look so much alike! love the week in review! xo