1. The egg thingy-ma-bobs I made last week don’t seem to be Mr. Dunbar’s favorite. Hallelujah!! I was secretly praying for this.
2. The stomach flu hit our house. BAD. This past weekend. Guess who got vomited on just about 20 times in 36 hours? Yours truly. Who knew making it to the toilet to puke was a skill? This is a life skill people! Dunbar Men: learn this now. (And no, Mr. Dunbar did not puke on me, only all of his spawn.)
3. I did have a friend once, whose husband was puking (due to a night out) and she had to clean him up, and as she was doing this, he was telling her, “I love you. I love you more than the piano man at Nordstrom.” One of the funniest things I ever heard. (Yo, V. You still read this blog?)
3. I was ironing and smiling to myself the other day. I am so not the same person I was 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago. Just ask my husband.
4. Due to the stomach flu that infiltrated our house this past weekend. I still haven’t got to meet the newest member of our family. Boo! Dear Brother, send more pictures. Quick!
5. My boys are taking store bought non-candy Valentines to school. Star Wars Legos and Captain America themed valentines were chosen, along with a sticker and a bookmark. I am not contributing to the childhood obesity epidemic.
6. Chunk, aka Chewy looks like his dad in this picture. Did you know in less than 2 weeks he’s going to be one? What the what?
7. Peek a Boo.
8. Mr. Dunbar calls this the Fidel Castro hat.
10. I’ve started drinking tea again. It’s been a while. Hot tea. Mmmmm. Soothes the soul.