Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Who says you can’t accessorize with boys?

My guys came up with these all on their own…

IMG_5950

IMG_5945 IMG_5951

IMG_5949

IMG_5952 IMG_5948

Our skies outside look like this. Hallelujah. Some relief from the blistering sun.

IMG_5878

And since I promised a belly shot last week and never got around to it… Monkey took the picture. Hooray for 4 year olds.

IMG_6071IMG_6069

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: almost 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is just about 6.5 inches
Total Weight Gain: Gained 11 lbs pounds, I told you I was widening by the minute!
Maternity Clothes: Definitely. Gap Maternity is my go to place.

Gender: Should know soon.

Movement: The belly is a movin.
Sleep: Yes, I am drained by the end of the day.
What I miss: Margaritas.
Cravings: Good food.

Symptoms: Just the belly that is popping out and my back and feet are hurting already.

Best Moment this week: When Monkey decided that if its a boy we should name him “Artie” and if its a girl “Snowbell.”

~mrs. dunbar

18 comments:

Lori said...

got to love the things they see as fashion! my youngest often wears my headbands too. I guess you are hoping for a boy if those are the names... not sure snowbell would be top of my list of names

Simply...Me said...

Too Cute!!! I think accessorizing is a bit of a reach though, try dressing up!!! You look adorable, and tell Matthew I said he did a good job taking pictures!

jen@odbt said...

You are so cute! Love your hair/headband! Although the guitar underwear look is pretty cool too.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Girl, you are adorable. Love the highlights! So excited for you.

Ashley said...

Awe! those cuties make me excited about my little boy! I can't wait to see what you are having...you look just adorable!

{cindy} said...

What is it with kids and undies on their heads...I think I have about 20 of those similar shots!:0
Too cute!

Love that belly...sigh...
I am sooooo praying for one more....
Enjoy the night

Mrs. C... said...

Artie, I can do....Snowbell, that boys gotta come up with something else! Maybe Missy can help you out with that. Looks to me like you have a photographer on your hands. For his birthday you should by him the playschool camera that literally can't break. trust me, Bubba has tried.

Alisa said...

Snowbell...that's funny! We have so many pics of little boys with underwear and pants on their heads it's kinda silly. I'm glad to know they all do it!

You look glowingly beautiful!

Eryn said...

Hahah this totally cracked me up. Between the unders on the head and Artie for a boy, too stinkin cute. I know you're a photo pro but if you ever want a break or another set of eyes, I always love taking pictures to add to my portfolio! :)

Ali said...

I love their creativity, and Monkey's baby names are hilarious. Where do they think these things up???
You look beautiful! What an adorable baby bump.

Seizing My Day said...

Love the baby bump! I have so many pregnant blog friends!! ;) Makes me miss those stages!! ;)

Love the underpants on the head!! miss those silly stages too!! LOL! ;)

Julianne Hendrickson said...

cute pregnant belly pics!! i would miss margaritas too :). You can gete Tyler candles on amazon or on Tyler candle's website. I have it at a boutique in Tampa, I am sure their website would have some info on where to buy.
http://www.tylercandlestore.com/tyler-candles.html

jules said...

I love love the toothless smile!

Megan said...

You have some cuties there! And you look great! Maternity clothes have come a long way since I was pregnant!

Cathy said...

you are BEAUTIFUL! pregnancy suits you well :) love the underwear on the head...we have several of those shots too! and the little cuts and scraps just scream "i'm a boy!" xoxo

Genn said...

Pregnancy does suit you well! You look great.
Cute pictures of your boys too.

Hope your headaches have been better. :)

Michelle DeRusha said...

You look amazing!! Pregnancy glow for sure!

And I love the undie headwear. Boys.

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful!