Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Cowboy Cookout

My little Cowboy had his Annual Cowboy Cookout at school on Friday. It was a great (hot) morning. And although I showed up just to take a few photos I was soon called up to start spreading ketchup and mustard on hotdogs. I still managed to get a few shots of Monkey.
IMG_6924
IMG_6928
IMG_6929
IMG_6933
IMG_6958
During Share-Time the teacher went over each item that was donated and the children all said thank you to the donor. I had signed up for mustard, but then found some orange Oreo’s and sent those in also. So Monkey was thanked twice. Ooops. IMG_6973
One thing I love about pre-school are the prayers before each snack and meal. IMG_6991 IMG_7028
The kids put on a great puppet show for all of the parents after their meal.  I wander if Kasey thought of having a puppet show at her Cowboy Cookout?
What type of Cookout would you prefer?
~mrs. dunbar

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love your pictures and those little praying hands are precious! I prefer hot dogs and oreos anyday!

Lori said...

so cute looks like they had a great time

Mrs. C... said...

Oh how I miss Cowboy Days!!! Seriously one of my favorite days. That and Preschool in general. So glad Monkey had fun, he sure is a cute Buckaroo!

Lori said...

I love the heads bowed - how sweet! Makes me wish our preschool did a cowboy cookout! :)

Martha said...

that is so cute...the details are wonderful and how cute....Happy Birthday to your cowboy!