Monday, February 14, 2011

Super Sweet Day

Happy Valentine’s Day. Feb 073

Today is such a sweet day don’t you think? Mr. Dunbar told me he hadn’t gotten me anything, I told him “Don’t worry, I already took care of that for you.” Hey, a girl knows when her husband hasn’t gone shopping yet… and I’m a gifts girl, so sometimes I just help him out a bit.

As we were dropping off Monkey at school this morning we hadn’t even gotten two car spaces away from our car and he was already passing out Valentines to his friends. Such a dear sweet soul he is.

Bogie is just into the chocolate.

Today is even happier day for us since yesterday Mr. Dunbar and I spent a few hours over in L&D- and I didn’t even think I was in labor. The little guy in the belly decided to take an extended nap and wouldn’t budge even with all of my prodding and sugar eating. After two hours we headed into L&D for a little monitoring. All is well. He’s just got to be here by Friday or a c-section will be scheduled.

And since this will be the last time I post this…

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 39 Weeks
Size of baby: At least 6 pounds and 18 inches.
Total Weight Gain: Gained 27lbs pounds, unbelievable!
Maternity Clothes: Every single day

Gender: BOY.
Movement: He’s pretty active any time I sit down. Like back and forth, back and forth across the tummy and under the ribs.

Sleep: Sometimes, I am drained by the end of the day but getting up is a constant at night. My bladder is now the size of a pea (no pun intended), so I am constantly getting up to go.
What I miss: Margaritas and being the size of a normal person.   
Cravings: Cookies and lots and lots of water.
Symptoms: Contractions all the time but nothing consistent.
Best Moment this week: Hearing his little heart beat over and over and seeing his movements on a sonogram.

And just because I know you love the visual.

 Feb 103 Feb 112

So not a pretty sight.

Monday is laundry, groceries, bathroom cleaning day. So the outfit is just representing “work.”

Feb 113 

Hoping you are feeling loved today. I sure do. I’ve got three (almost 4 )great guys to love on today. Mr. Dunbar is my number one though, and I love him with all my heart. Especially since he fixed the clog in the bathtub- that I may or may not have caused. I going with “not."

Cheers and hugs.

Feb 117

~mrs. dunbar

9 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Friday!!?!? How exciting! Enjoy the last couple of days before you turn into a party of 5.

Janna said...

Wow you're in the home stretch. You look AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to see bun out of the oven pics :)

Robin said...

Yay! Praying for a safe happy delivery!

Genn said...

I can't believe you are due any day! Why does everyone else's pregnancies just fly by? :)
You look great! Happy Valentine's to you and your loves. Wishing you a speedy delivery!

Jensamom23 said...

You look terrific! Can hardly wait to "see" your new son soon. Blessings.

Cathy said...

Thanks for the pictures! You look terrific...you really do (I wouldn't just say that, you know). Perhaps the cafeteria can send up a margarita after delivery :) {Glad all is well and the L & D visit gave you peace}.

It's Grace said...

You look wonderful! Now you've got me thinking...margarita, on the rocks, yes please on the salt. Make it a double! :)

Praying for you..you'll do great!!

Erin

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful!! Cherish this last week:) I can't wait to hear the story of his birth. You will blog it won't you? he he :))

Mrs. C... said...

NO NO NO!!!! NO baby until Sunday!!! WE are SO close to you coming to the Valentines Dinner!!! I have a gift for you and everything!!! If gifts aren't tempting along with the best meal of the year, I don't know what else to throw at you!