Friday, November 14, 2008

The Latest Edition

Introducing the latest addition to our family....
My youngest brother and his wife welcomed
Baby Gregory
6 pounds 10 ounces
20 inches long

He was delivered by the same midwife that delivered Monkey. Ms. Beouy rocks!
Mommy and Daddy are doing fine, we were all a little more worried about Daddy... sights and smells disturb him sometimes.
Welcome to parenthood guys!
The little guy was born with LONG nails, so Auntie had to cut them, don't worry I only made him cry once. Eeek.
Pictures forthcoming when he gets to meet his cousins.

1 comment:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

What a beautiful blessing! Congrats to your brother and his family!!! :)

By the way, I am having a giveaway on my blog! I would love for your to stop by and check it out! :)