Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankfulness

Give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples.
Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders.
Glory in His holy name. Let the heart of those who seek His name be glad.
1 Chronicles 16:7

I am thankful for a God who is bigger than I am. I am thankful for all of my blessings, and even those things that I am not counting as blessings right now, He knows.
Have a happy day.
Oh and if you are reading this, I am thankful for you, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being thankful for me. . . I, too am very thankful to have been bless with a beautiful, kind and thoughtful daughter. It was a wonderful breakfast. Amber and Erica, if your reading this, thank you frond the botton of my heart.
MOM

Anonymous said...

oops, I missed spelled "from" oh well you know what I meant.
Sorry, love MOM