Monday, June 25, 2012

For a Monday Morning

Are you feeling like this on a Monday morning? Sometimes I do. But not this week, this week I’ve got too much to get done to feel any grumpies.

Painting to do.

VBS for boys to attend.

Boxes to d pack.

Yard sale stuff to unload.

Plus the usual things like feed the children.

IMG_1491

You’ll probably catch me like this all week. I’ll be running in and out of the Home Depot. IMG_1499

Here’s to hoping we get to lay out by the pool sometime soon. IMG_1516

Enjoying your summer?

2 comments:

Jensamom23 said...

I don't envy you this week. Wishing you a relaxing bit of time somewhere.

Mrs. C... said...

I want to invite you over, but a major bonus for coming to my house is at camp all week. I will hopefully see you at VBS. We were there, but was it crazier than normal??? Sheesh. Here's to our week friend.