Okay, here's another fun one. Here and Home assigned me a letter and now I have to come up with 10 things I like that begin with the letter "C".
1. Candy, is the first thing that comes to mind, since I've probably eaten a pound of Valentines Hearts this morning. (Another "c" that comes to mind is cavity, but I don't like that one, so we'll move on.)
2. Cooking- I don't love it but I do enjoy trying a new recipe. I try to do this 2-4 times a month.
3.Cuddling- There is nothing like cuddling with a baby who is sound asleep in your arms, or a 3 year old who asks "Would you like to cuddle with me, Mommy?"
4. Cocoa- Technically it would be hot cocoa I love. You can see my fave here.
5. Chai- Ummm, definetely my most favorite new drink at Starbucks is the Hot Apple Chai. Oh, its all what apple cider wants to be and then some.
6. Candles- I love good candles. Love em. My friend Mrs. C know this and I can always count on her to get me the latest and greatest new scent from Yankee Candle. But I also love White Barn and another brand whose name is escaping me right now? Which is your favorite brand?
7. Clothes- Okay, what girl doesn't love clothes? Right now I am in yoga pants and a sweatshirt that I've had since college, but I do love new clothes. Thanks mom, for my new tee's. She bought me a new shirt that says "Don't be jealous." HUH? And a really cute orange tee.
We were busting up last night. But hey, its new clothes and I didn't have to spend a dime.
8.College- I did enjoy it very much. Maybe not the academic part, but 4 years of living in a bubble was so much fun. And at the end of it I was dating the man who would become my hubby.
9. Clean house- Haven't seen this one in a while. But a girl can dream can't she?
10. Christ- Okay, I know, I know, He should have been number ONE. But I was saving the best for last.
If you would like to play along, just leave me a comment and I will assign a letter to you.
5 hours ago