In honor of moms...Okay you've read that I have got the coolest mom ever because truly I do. But let me just tell you a few more things about her.
- She is the most hardworking, lovable, supportive, funny mom ever.
- She spent twenty years in the military. Ha, not really, my dad did but my mom worked just as hard as he did. Most of the time being a single mom raising three kids.
- She has been married to my dad for 32 years, not including the three years they spent dating. Totally unheard of nowadays.
- She spent a majority of my growing years as a stay at home mom, then headed into a crazy career dealing with criminals.
- My mom is the kind of woman who is sold out for her kids. She is willing to do anything for us. Anything, even if that means going to work all day and still spending her evenings watching her grandkids or coming over to help me get something done, simply because I ask.
- She always speaks with the boys in Spanish.
- She trusts God without limits. She can spout off bible verses with the best of em.
- She's a "yes" woman.
- She has always been my biggest cheerleader. She has never given up on me. Always been loving and kind, when sometimes it wasn't recriprocated. You know, those teenage years...
- She is the ultimate girlie girl. Getting her hair, nails, skin, and toes done are an absolute must. Oh, and Shopaholic, doesn't have a thing on my mom. But that totally works out in my favor.
- According to Mr. Dunbar, she is the best MIL in the world. A woman doesn't get to be married for 32 years without knowing what's important to her husband and she has taught me how to love my husband, encourage me in my submission and respect for him.
- She can clean and polish anything to look brand new again. Whenever she watches the boys at my house I can be assured that something will look better when I get home than when I left.
- She is persistent in the relationships in her life. I have never seen anyone show compassion and love over and over again to people, even when they don't deserve it.
- She is the kind of mom that wants you to do better than she did, even though, I think she's done a pretty amazing job in life.
- She's a great conversationalist and is interested in those she's around. She is the kind of girl you can talk with for hours and hours.
- She is wonderful inside and out. She always says "Hello, My Darling. How are you?" Always.
Love you, Mom.