Thursday, August 6, 2009

Feel Better Dinner


Tuesday I had the worst headache EVER. Total and severe migraine. I've never had a migraine before, not ever. It hurt so bad I was vommiting. At the insistance of my mom, Mr. Dunbar took me to Urgent Care where I ended up getting two shots in my buttocks to make the pain stop. It seemed to work. The only problem was the shots left me super groggy all day Wednesday. Mr. Dunbar came home super early from work and scooted the boys out the door for most of the day. (Thank You!!) My mom called him early in the afternoon and told him she would bring dinner by.

What does a mexican mom bring for dinner, you ask?
Tacos, of course.
Along with frijoles (beans) and aqua de papino (almost like a lemonade with cucumber drink).




Thanks for dinner. I feel much better today.


6 comments:

Rachel said...

What a great Mom!

Anonymous said...

it looks so good :)

Cathy said...

I'm so sorry for your headache! They're bad, aren't they? I am glad we live in a generation of shots in the fanny to ease our suffering, and I'm glad you've got a good mama and a good husband. Big hugs across the miles!

Mrs. C... said...

Can I PLEASE be adopted???? One of these days my request will be granted. I love your Mom because she is so much like my Mom. Cervesa goes well with homemade tacos too!!! ;)

Ms. Tee said...

I'm sorry about the migraine! I hope you're feeling better. And how sweet of your mom to bring you that stuff - looks yummy. I'd love to taste that lemonade. :)

patty said...

so sorry about the migraines... i went through a time a few years ago when they plagued me, so i feel your pain!

(but those tacos look to-die-for!)

glad you're feeling better!