Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In the Spirit

In the spirit of having a crappy Monday, Tuesday, and now Wednesday, along with nothing to write about because my brain is FRIED. I am going to say
" I love my husband."

I can't wait for him to walk through the door everyday. I count the hours, and when we are close enough to his arrival I count the minutes. Mr. Dunbar walks in the door everyday with a smile, no matter what, even if the car was overheating because its 115 degrees outside or he had a crucial conversation at work. I am always guaranteed that he has a smile, a hug, and a smooch ready for me and the boys.

I just love him dearly. He works so hard to provide for our family, not only financially, but spiritually, emotionally, physiolgically and any other ally you can come up with.

This is us about a month ago. Doesn't he look hot???

2 comments:

Amber said...

Smokin' HoT!
Sorry about your week hope it gets better!
love ya

Heather of the EO said...

Oh, lady. Sorry about your bad week. I am totally relating this week too.
Thank you for your comment on my post on Mama Manifesto. I love how the bloggy world brings mamas together :)
It's so funny that the Mamas posted that particular one because the one on my "regular" blog was much more of a complaining rant about the craziness of motherhood. Ha!
Such a sweet post about your husband. You are blessed!
Peace,
Heather