Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My first WIWW

One day last week, Bogie’s best friend’s Mom asked me, “How do you do it? How do you get dressed up every day?” HUH? Dressed up?  No, not me.  I was not only  surprised, but totally flattered. And then the next day Genn encouraged me to participate in WIWW over at The Pleated Poppy…. so I snapped a few pics this past week of What I Wore.  Actually I snapped like 200 and this is what I got. Taking pics of your own clothes is hard work.

IMG_5870IMG_5873IMG_5867

Details: Sweater and collared shirt- Banana Republic, Skinnies- Gap, Boots-Kohl’s Candies

IMG_6054IMG_6060IMG_6051

Details: Shirt-Banana Republic, Jeans-Old Navy, Boots-Target, Necklace- Ann Taylor, Belt- Windsor

But now, lets be real… I’m a mom and this is what my days look like, too. Especially Fridays. This is my clean, iron, get ready for the weekend look.

IMG_5796IMG_5804IMG_5797

Sweats- Old Navy, Tank- Target, Cozy Socks-Macy’s, Baby-Sent from Above

Do you like how I even left the tape tag on my pants?  Just keeping it real.

~mrs. dunbar

3 comments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

Love all the accessories. I found you from the Pleated Poppy linky. I hope you'll swing by and share your style on our fashion linky:

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/12/new-years-fashion-ideas/

It's open for a week.

Nicolle said...

You are adorable. I love your boots, and your last few pictures remind me that I need to find a new sweat suit. I didn't know Old Navy had them, and I love yours!

jen@odbt said...

Love your look even with the tape tag (been there before). My everyday look - jeans and sweater. My hubs asks me every morning "so what's it going to be today? jeans or jeans?" Silly boy.