Monday, January 5, 2009

Kicking the habit...


I'm sure one of the resolutions on a lot of peoples lists every year is "lose weight" "eat healthy" yadda yadda yadda.

I ran across this article on Yahoo today. As I was drinking my Diet Coke for an afternoon pick-me-up. It was pretty interesting and just coincides with a few other articles I have run across in the past month.

I don't have a lose weight resolution this year, thank goodness. After nine long months all of the baby weight is gone, only the flab remains. (Just keeping it real.)

But I am going to add, drop soda, onto my list. Of course, after the two 12 packs in my kitchen are gone...
How are you doing on your resolutions thus far?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in the process of making my new years goals :).

jen@odbt said...

I heart diet coke and try to limit it to 1-2/week...it's hard! My problem is that I don't drink enough water in a day. Working on that this year. Today.

Anonymous said...

Like Jen, I need to work at drinking more water. I just don't get that thirsty so I usually play catch-up right before bed--which is just plain silly!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Me, I'm a lover of regular coke. However I've been considering kicking the habit too. I'll have to think about that one some more.
Kim

Anonymous said...

You left me hanging, what did the article say about drinking Coke?