Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Details 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester


Ring the door bell and come on in to check out our holiday details.


Welcome to our home.



Scents of cinammon and clove to help you relax.
Behold the reason for the season.
(I got the "Emmanuel" idea from a blog, but today I couldn't remember which.
Sorry, I like to give credit where credit is due. )




But of course we leave cookies out on Christmas Eve for the guy in the red suit...
Or maybe he comes in BLUE, Dodger Blue.
This is the tree in Monkey's room.

Since so much time is spent in the kitchen, a few Christmas details.



Off to the bathroom.

Would you like a towel to dry your hands?


And all of our cherished Christmas cards from loved ones. Card hanging idea from Pink and Polka Dot.

And as the sun goes down, we enjoy all of our twinkling Christmas lights.







Merry Christmas everyone.

15 comments:

Wifeof1Momof4 said...

Very, very nice. The towels are cute in the bathroom.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Lovin those towels in the bathroom...just too cute! You have a beautiful home... thanks soooo much for the tour!
Blessings,
Linda

Hootin Anni said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Everything is so festive.

mY tOUR iS nOW sHARED....come by, if you can, to visit. Happy Holidays!

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT LINK

Cathy said...

Love the Naciamiento! And that candle is a favorite fragrance of mine, too! Imagine a Christmas card from us hanging from your ribbon (we should do that!)

Martha said...

It all looks so beautiful...I love seeing so much Christmas!

Nancy said...

Wasn't the rain grand? I loved it. Your home is so warm and beautiful I have the same mini nativity that you have next to your mixer. Twinsies! :)

Anonymous said...

looks great! cant wait to see more! i joined in the party too! come visit! xo

Darlene said...

You have a lovely home.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

How sweet! I really liked the idea of the towel on the kitchen aid bowl. I would never have thought of that and it looked so sweet!

Genn said...

Your decor and home looks so nice! I love the folded hand towels in the sleigh! And I love the brown ornament towels you have too. I have that same kitchen towel that is in your mixer. Very cute.

bloomers shoppe said...

i love the door hanging in your home with the stockings. where exactly does it hang in your home? above a couch? i would love to see a wider angle if possible. :) we have lots of old doors at our house and i love seeing how people display them. thanks!

jen@odbt said...

Looks so festive. Love all the places you decorate.

The Flying Bee said...

Everything looks so beautiful! Great job! Thanks for the tour! Have a great week! :)

Hugs,
Adrienne

patty said...

beautiful! and festive! feels so peaceful, too. quite an accomlishment with a houseful of boys! :)

Sarah said...

I love your ideas! Your home seems so welcoming . . . I think my favorite is your open shelving with white china - we have white as well and it gives me inspiration! :) I'm also mildly in love with those brown Christmas towels. They are fabulous!

Merry Christmas!

Best,
Sarah