Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Surprise...

I came home from a day of work yesterday and there was a bag of cat litter outside my front door.

We don't own a cat. Hmmm?

But I thought nothing of it.

Then I saw my mother-in-law and my son and I knew something was up,

Monkey said "Come look at this Mommy!"


This is what I found in his room.


The thing is no bigger than Ernie.
They had already named her Baby.

Mr. Dunbar was smitten when he got home.

It was just like his house growing up, he kept talking about the bunnies he had growing up. HA! "It's because it's your mom that bought this thing" I said. He just laughed.

Cute as she is, she pooped on my couch.

and now she's living with Grandma.

(That was the plan from the beginning, everyone was just hoping I'd give in.)


14 comments:

Ali said...

OMG she is ADORABLE!!! Ahhh, she needs to be at your house:0)

Janna said...

Ahh, I had one of those in college. He was like a dog, he would come to my dad when he called him. But the pooping...AHH! And the pee is even worse! But they are litter box trainable and as cute as can be.

Tracy said...

That is the fluffiest thing I've seen in a long time. That's pretty smart keeping it at grandma's. You and the boys get to enjoy it without the mess.

Tracy

Cathy said...

Good choice sending him hopping. They are a pooping machine if ever there were one! UGH. (But he is adorable, and the look on Monkey's face is priceless).

jen@odbt said...

Wow - that would be hard to say no too but I'm with you. You can always visit the bunny ;)

Genn said...

Oh, after the poop on the couch I don't know how cute that is...

I am not a big animal lover. Sounds rotten I know right? But I'm just not. That really is a cute picture of your son holding the bunny though.

Mrs. C... said...

See, I hadn't seen th is (obviously) when we were on the phone. She cute. My kids are smitten too! Glad she lives at your house :) Koda might eat her. I am trying to train him to chase the wild ones in my yard. I might be turning into Elmer Fudd.......I need help.

Anonymous said...

well, she is kinda cute! but the poopy thing not so much! have fun! xo

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love the bunny :) So sweet & just look at monkeys face! Pure delight :)

Martha said...

Super cute!!! Love the pictures but can't say I blame you for sending her to Grandma's...how funny they were waiting for you to give in!

Nancy said...

How could you say no to that sweet little face? We had a bunny once named "Nibbles". Cute but yep, he was a pooper. Glad your bunny is where he belongs.. at Grandma's. :)

Kristi said...

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for your nice comment on my blog!

Your boys are so adorable, and I've enjoyed peeking around your blog! Your pictures are also outstanding, you have a wonderful eye! Hope to see more of you around blogland and I hope your family has a wonderful holiday season!

The Salinas Family said...

Adorable, but don't want anything or anyone in my house that has poop I have to clean up!

patty said...

thanks for that-i laughed out loud. right here. while everyone else is sleeping! :)