Monday, December 28, 2009

They had a pig

Two of them actually.
Down south we went today, well south to us, to visit some of Mr. Dunbar's cousins' family home. I've been to this home a few times but have never gotten the experience we had today. Auntie Ri set up her home for us to enjoy all the aspects of her animals.
This is Guido, one of the pot belly pigs.

Bogie is checking out the bunnies. Didn't get a picture of them though.

But I got a picture of the rats!! What was I thinking??? I hate rodents. They have a fort for the boys to play with.

All eight of us Dunbar's. Do you see my hooligans? Everyone is watching Wonder Pet Zim do tricks off the diving board.

"Yeah, that's MY dog." Cousin Liam is almost 7 months old.
We took a hike out behind their home.
And managed to make it back.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

what a cool fort... rodents, i agree.. yuck! My sister had one growing up. They stink and their tails.... excuse me while I barf for a second.

jen@odbt said...

Wow it's like your own personal petting zoo. I bet the boys had fun with all the creatures.

feather said...

you call that a fort?! that's, like, a sky lounge in the penthouse! geez, that's a serious fort! i want one...

Ali said...

wow, I bet the boys had a GREAT time!! I think you need a pig:-) That fort is amazing!

Cathy said...

What a fun place for kids to visit! A rat? Ewwwweehhh!

Tawny said...

What fun! I bet the boys got a kick out of that house, my goodness, I'd have a great time with all that to do :)

jules said...

That looks like great fun. I can sure tell you don't live here in Wisconsin, no snow there by you. I would rather have your weather though.