Sunday, December 27, 2009

One last look...





We had a wonderful holiday. The boys were ecstatic that Santa came and dropped off gifts. They have been playing non-stop with all of their new loot. (Especially the Leapster2 and the Dyson vacuum cleaner.)
I've managed to put all of the Christmas decor away and clean out drawers and closets, under beds and anywhere else I have to put their things. Goodwill bags are packed, giveaway bags are packed, and storage stuff is ready to be set in the garage. Whew!
We've got one more round of holiday celebrations now, as Mr. Dunbar's brother and family have arrived.
Hoping you all had a good Christmas and are enjoying eachother and your new things.

10 comments:

Lori said...

Wow - you are so on the ball! I was just wondering when I wanted to start taking Christmas decor down and decided I better clean up from our Christmas eve party first. ;) Have a lovely day - and love your new little text on the left side of your blog!

Cathy said...

Too bad we aren't closer--we could invite each other over to our "bare" homes! It feels wonderful, doesn't it? I love when it all comes and love when it goes! Your photos are amazing -- that one with Bogey's fanny is award-winning. And Monkey looks so grown up all of a sudden!

Anonymous said...

wow! you have been a very busy elf! i am so glad you and your cuties had a wonderful christmas! xo

Genn said...

Your wrapping paper is so cute. My Christmas decor is packed away already too, and we also filled many bags to take to goodwill and make room for the new. It makes me feel a bit guilty actually to see how many new things my kids got.

jen@odbt said...

Can't believe you're done packing it all up. Want to come here? I love the Christmas morning hair - we all had that look. Enjoy the rest of your celebrations.

feather said...

*sigh* i sooo wish i were there! we just got home from 8 days with family. i'm just too exhausted! but still staring at the decorations and gifts and i could get them put away...

your picture of your boy staring at the gifts under the tree is stunning. i love it.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I'm just like that... While the kiddos play, the day after, everything gets cleaned and put away. I need the sanity!! LOL

Christi said...

wow you are busy and so on top of things!!

patty said...

your pictures are fantastic! i sometimes wish mine were still little like that, padding around in their footed pj's... sigh. congrats on the cleaning.. i'm overwhelmed! ;P

Tawny said...

I wish Santa brought me a Dyson :) Putting away Christmas stuff is sure bitter sweet...but I'm ready to get it put away! I just feel bad because Joe loves it up for his birtday, but I just can't wait till after the new year!